Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myT1Dteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myT1Dteam Member asked a question 💭
Concow, California

I take both long acting and fast acting insulin... if that matters. Thank you for any help or info.🖤

July 16, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myT1Dteam Member

They call that dawn phenomenon, which is a cortisol hormone that has your liver release stored glucose

July 27, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

Mine does to sometimes. I'm on MDI so it's frustrating

July 27, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

Mine drops every time I sleep. I have epic low sugars 60-40. So I told my Endocrinologist. she changed my pump so I would not have lows as much. I was so relieved. Still I have lows but not as bad.

July 17, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

Start checking BS around 3 am. If it’s raking then, talk with your endocrinologist and see if you need to adjust your pump for more coverage at night or adjust something.

July 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myT1Dteam Member asked a question 💭
Chesapeake, VA